Contact us for Saudi Arabia Multiple Entry Visa. Valid For one Year. +97155 6337710 ( Calls & WhatsApp )
Saudi tourist visa
Saudi Arabia has opened its doors to visitors from all over the world with its evisa program since September 2019. Visitors can acquire a multiple-entry visa valid for a year that will allow them to stay in the country for up to 90 days. The visa is relevant to tourism-related activities and Umrah (excluding Hajj season) and excludes other activities such as studying.
The visa system is a historic milestone in opening Saudi Arabia to tourism. International visitors can discover the warm hospitality of Saudi people: our rich heritage, vibrant culture, and diverse and breath-taking landscapes, from the mountains of Abha to the beaches of the Red Sea and the shifting sands of the Empty Quarter.
Tourists from 49 eligible countries can apply for a tourist visa online through our fast and easy-to-use eVisa portal ahead of their trip or upon arrival in Saudi Arabia through visa kiosks at immigration.
Tourists from other countries should apply for a consulate visa through Saudi embassies and consulates. Holders of US, UK, or Schengen visas can apply for the visa upon arrival.
Multiple Entry Visa Application Requirements for a Saudi Arabia
You must provide your actual signed passport, including one copy of the personal information page of your passport. Your passport must:
- Be valid for the next six months
- Have at least two consecutive blank visa pages
- Not be frayed, torn, separating, or altered in any other way
You must provide one color, passport-type photograph that meets the following criteria:
- Be taken within the last three months and printed on high-quality photo paper
- Be taken against an all-white background
- Be two inches by two inches
- Provide the full frontal view of your head with your face centered in the middle and displaying a neutral (non-smiling) expression
- You may wear neither eyeglasses nor headwear except for religious purposes
- Your photo should not be affixed to your application and it may not display evidence of adhesive tape or staples
No Objection Certificate ( NOC )
You are required to provide an original
No Objection Certificate NOC from your company with Company Stamped and Sign. All letters must be printed on company letterhead that displays a mailing address. This NOC should be in Arabic. Additionally, NOC must:
- Have your full name as it appears in your passport
- Include your passport number
- Display the job title.
Letter of Invitation
Invitation letter from Foreign Ministry in Saudi Arabia
is mandatory for applying multiple entry Tourist visa ,valid for 1 year. You can get this invitation letter from Foreign Ministry in Saudi Arabia through our Company
. We will get it in two working days approx.
Documents required for Invitation letter.
1: Passport Scan color copy
2: UAE resident visa Scan color copy
Biometric in VFS Tasheel in Dubai or Sharjah or Abu Dhabi
You need to do biometrics ( Finger prints ) in VFS Tasheel Center. we will help you to get your appointment schedule in VFS Tasheel for Biometric.