Abu Dhabi City Tour With Louvre Museum
Venture out in Abu Dhabi’s glamorous attractions on this ultimate full day sightseeing tour of both charismatic culture and contemporary allure of U.A.E capital with the highlight and easy access to the brand-new Louvre Abu Dhabi Museum.
Begin with a pick up from your hotel in Dubai by a friendly tour guide. you’ll make your way through the region’s beautiful architectural treasures before arriving in Abu Dhabi. The first stop is the grand Sheikh Zayed Mosque, one of the grandest architecture, witness and explore its greatest masterpieces. Feel the city’s old-world vibe and immaculately relaxed settings, as you enjoy a drive through the Date Market and further stop to capture some great pictures at the Corniche which is highly favored for its pristine beaches and the imposing waterfront promenade.
Head to the splendid Emirates Palace Hotel, see its incredible architecture and grounds. Emirates Palace – one of Abu most Dhabi’s luxurious and expensive hotels Soak in its heavenly ambience and explore its stunningly intricate architecture and attention to detail artworks, ranging from the largest of its kind hand-knotted carpet to the world’s biggest chandelier that graces its main prayer hall.
Continue the tour to the top-rated recreation spots and capturing some great pictures against the backdrop of the action-packed Ferrari World Theme Park and the Yas Island.
The final stop is at the UAE’s most awaited and prestigious attractions, Louvre Abu Dhabi Universal Museum which holds an incredible collection of artwork. Told over 12 different galleries, the story of humanity is condensed into a 90-minute experience within the museum. This day tour is a wonderful way to see the colors of Abu Dhabi from various angles. Its legendary name and matchless architecture that results in a stunning ‘rain of light’ effect will leave you in total awe with its more than 600 astonishing displays; about half of them have been compiled from 13 major French institutions. This includes La Belle Ferronnière painting Leonardo da Vinci and Vincent Van Gogh’s Self-Portrait.
*Cancellation / Amendment / Refund policy*
- 100% refund for cancellations made at least 72 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- 50% refund for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Cancellations made within 48 hours of the start date of the experience will receive no refund.
- No refunds are available once a tour or service has commenced, or in respect of any package or any other services utilized.
- Refund will be made within the 7 working days from the cancellation date and refundable amount will depend on above mentioned cancellation policy.