30 Days Dubai Tourist Visa
People from every part of the globe visit Dubai for different reasons namely, studies, leisure, business, job, staying with family or simply visiting relatives and friends. In, order to do this, one is required to acquire 30 days visit visa or commonly called as Dubai tourist visa or short term visa. With Saifco Travel you can save your valuable time giving you the peace of mind with our hassle free visa services and assistance.
Requirements for obtaining this tourist visa for Dubai vary depending on your nationality. GCC citizens do not require a visa to enter Dubai, and the citizens of 33 countries (mentioned below) can get a visa on arrival at Dubai International Airport.The Below nationalities can get visas on arrival :
|Belgium||Hong Kong||Monaco||South Korea|
It should be noted that this list may vary slightly from time to time and it is therefore best to check with your local UAE embassy or the airline that you are using to fly to the UAE prior to departure.
Nationalities not in above list can get a 14 days, 30 days or 40 days tourist visa which will be sponsored by Saifco Travels, and this should be obtained before entry into Dubai. The visas are extendable depending on their respective categories.
Applying UAE visa was never so easy; Now no long standing queues with Saifco you can get your visa online being at your place by following 3 simple steps.
- First of all, complete all sections of our visa application form
- Upload a copy of your passport, along with a photograph in jpeg format
- Payment can be done cash, bank transfer , via credit card or PayPal.
Alternatively, you can also dial us on +971 4 2727197 or send us an email to [email protected].
Our visa team will review your visa application and will contact you for further details about guarantor documents etc.
- If you don’t have time to visit our office to submit guarantee documents, we can collect it from your location.
- UAE visa is electronic visa and is a single-entry visa.
- A visitor can enter to UAE through any of its emirates including Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ajman, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah and Umm al Quwain.
- Time required for Visa processing is 2-3 working days. But we can provide express visa services on additional charges who want it on urgent basis.
- Colored Passport copy of the Visitor.
- Recent passport size photograph with white background.
- Passport validity should be minimum 6 months.
- Passport should not be in hand written format.
- For any other information,contact us at [email protected]
Documents for Visitors with Guarantor In UAE.
- Guarantor’s Passport copy and visa page copy (both valid for minimum 3 months).
- A security cheque of AED 5000 for each visa, this cheque will be used only if the visitor is absconded.
- Last month Bank statement supporting the cheque drawn from the same account with good transactions history.
- Please note that the visa application will be made only after the required documentations are completed and all the payments are cleared.
- We recommend applying for your Visa at least one week before your arrival. We require at least 5 working days (Sunday to Thursday) to process your visa. In case of application being on hold with the Immigration, the approval may take few more working days.
- Once Visa is approved, we will be sending you a copy via e-mail.Since this is online visa you need to print the visa copy and upon arrival at the airport you may proceed to the passport control section.
- Visa Approval is at sole discretion of the Immigration Officials and not Saifco Travel & Tourism. We cannot guarantee that all applications will be approved. Once your Visa Application is submitted to Immigration Department, the Visa Application Fee is non-refundable whether it is approved or rejected.
- Certain airlines require a passenger “OK to Board” update in their system which needs to be done at least 24 hours before the scheduled flight departure. This will be a sole responsibility of the passenger itself. If you wish Saifco Tours & Travels to do it for you, extra charges will be incurred.
- If your Dubai Visa Application is rejected; we will provide you with the proof of rejection from the Immigration Department for your reference and record.
- In case the tourist does not exit the country within the due date specified, the guarantee amount will be used without any information to them to remove overstay. Moreover AED 100/day will be charged from the guarantee amount as an overstay fine from our side apart from the fines incurred by the immigration.
- Any crimes made during the visit of the traveler sponsored by us will be dealt with the UAE Police Department. In case if they are imprisoned and show overstay in the Immigration Systems, the security cheque of the guarantor will be deposited.
- In case of guarantee cheque, it is the guarantor’s responsibility to collect the cheque within 15 days of the passenger’s exit or you can asked us through email to cross it and send you a scanned copy of it. If they fail to do so SAIFCO will not bear any responsibility of the cheque thereafter.
THINGS YOU MUST REMEMBER DURING TRAVEL
- All passengers must make sure that they are holding a valid and confirmed return air ticket.
- It is also mandatory that you have a confirmed hotel booking in Dubai (any hotel).
When applying for UAE visa there are 10 most common reasons why visa is rejected or disapproved.
- Applying for visa in UAE with unskilled profession stated in the passport such as laborer, farmer or driver also might get rejected.
- Applicants with previous criminal offense, fraud or miss conduct committed are blacklisted in the UAE immigration and hence will be rejected automatically.
- If any applicants applied employment visa by any company in UAE but did not enter the country then a new tourist or visit visa cannot be applied at least for 6 months. To get an approval, the PRO of the said company or sponsor must go to the UAE Immigration and clear the previous employment Visa.
- Previously holding a residence visa and left the country without cancelling the UAE Visa. To get an approval the PRO will go to the immigration and clear your previous residence visa.
- Applicants with the same name, birth date and etc. will be delayed in getting approval or might be rejected.
- Visa application with typing errors of name, passport number and profession code will be delayed in getting approval or may be rejected.