Contact us for Saudi Arabia Multiple Entry Visa. Valid For one Year. +97155 6337710 ( Calls & WhatsApp )
Saudi tourist visa (One-year multiple Entry visa)
Saudi Arabia has opened its doors to visitors from all over the world with its evisa program since September 2019. Visitors can get a multiple-entry visa valid for one year. It will allow them to stay in the country for up to 90 days at once. The visa is relevant to tourism-related activities and Umrah (excluding Hajj season) and excludes other activities such as studying.
The visa system is a historic milestone in opening Saudi Arabia to tourism. International visitors can discover the warm hospitality of Saudi people: The rich heritage, vibrant culture, diverse and breath-taking landscapes, from the mountains of Abha to the beaches of the Red Sea and the shifting sands of the Empty Quarter.
Tourists from all over the world can apply for a Saudi tourist visa/ Saudi Visit visa online ahead of their trip or upon arrival in Saudi Arabia through visa kiosks at immigration.
Tourists from other countries should apply for a consulate visa through Saudi embassies and consulates. Holders of US, UK, or Schengen visas can apply for the visa upon arrival.
Documents Required for Saudi Arabia One Year multiple entry E-visa
- Passport copy (validity should be 6 months)
- visa copy (validity 3 months)
- 1 photo (white background)
- Visa Validity: 1 Year
- Duration of Stay: 90 Days
- Processing Time: 1 to 2 working days
Multiple Entry Business Visa Application Requirements for a Saudi Arabia
You must provide your actual signed passport, including one copy of the personal information page of your passport. Your passport must:
- Be valid for the next six months
- Have at least two consecutive blank visa pages
- Not be frayed, torn, separating, or altered in any other way
You must provide one color, passport-type photograph that meets the following criteria:
- Be taken within the last three months and printed on high-quality photo paper
- Be taken against an all-white background
- Be two inches by two inches
- Provide the full frontal view of your head with your face centered in the middle and displaying a neutral (non-smiling) expression
- You may wear neither eyeglasses nor headwear except for religious purposes
- Your photo should not be affixed to your application and it may not display evidence of adhesive tape or staples
No Objection Certificate ( NOC )
You are required to provide an original No Objection Certificate NOC from your company with Company Stamped and Sign. All letters must be printed on company letterhead that displays a mailing address. This NOC should be in Arabic. Additionally, NOC must:
- Have your full name as it appears in your passport
- Include your passport number
- Display the job title.
Letter of Invitation ( Saudi Business Invitation)
An invitation letter from Foreign Ministry in Saudi Arabia is mandatory for applying for a Saudi multiple entry business visa, valid for 1 year. You can get this business invitation letter from Foreign Ministry in Saudi Arabia through our Company. We will get it in two working days approx. We can arrange this business invitation letter for residents of any country. For more information please contact us at +971556337710( Calls & WhatsApp)
Documents required for Saudi Business Invitation letter.
1: Passport Scan color copy
Biometric in VFS Tasheel in Dubai or Sharjah or Abu Dhabi
Our Client's Words
I went for umrah in mid-November 2019 with Saifco Travel and Tourism. I found them to be very honest with everyone. I found this company very professional. This was my fourth umrah and trust me my brothers and sisters it was my first time with saifco.
One of the best travel agency working in Dubai United Arab Emirates. My umrah package from Dubai was booked by Saifco Travel and I am very satisfied with the services. The staff Irfan is very cooperative and helping for the pilgrims. Recommended for those people who want their umrah a memorable trip
I would like to thank Saifco team for the excellent service throughout my Umrah trip, everything was perfect - the hotels and luxury group coaches were amazing, we are very satisfied with everything. I shall also recommend Saifco to everyone.
My Umrah trip was memorable, I wish to go to Makkah again, very peaceful, a different kind of feelings there.
Very good service from start to end.i Really recommend this company and will definitely use their services for Umrah in future. Hotels were great and affordable.Flights were on time. Reasonable pricing and great service from the guys in the office.Over all everything went hessale free.
Saifco Travel is one of the best Companies for Umrah packages in Dubai, they provide very good services, I’m extremely satisfied with their arrangement. Highly recommended
My family's Umrah visa was issued through this company within two days, the service was very quick. they booked our hotels in Makkah close to Haram . The trip was perfect and spiritual.
Got very satisfactory service from Mr.Irfan while booking my Umrah package from Saifco Travel and Tourism. Everything turned out just as promised.No issues with the hotels or travel arrangements. Irfan worked very hard and patiently to meet our demands.
Best Company for Umrah. I get my Umrah visa in 2 days. I am really satisfied with the prompt services. Irfan arranged whole things very properly.
I booked Umrah package in the last Ashra of Ramadan with Saifco Travel and tourism and i am glad to say that I am satisfied with the company's services and it was up to my expectation. I highly recommend saifco to everybody going for umrah from Dubai. Use saifco services for your Umrah trip.
Good prices with excellent service. Irfan Ullah is very helpful and cooperative for Umrah pilgrims. The hotel accommodation was near and very clean. I am really happy with the services. I’ll recommend to the people to do Umrah with Saifco Travel. 5/5
I contacted saifco travel for an umrah visa for me and my wife. They arranged the visa within two days. Everything was hassle-free. They helped in booking my airline ticket and hotel booking. They also arranged private transport for me at a reasonable price. highly recommend.
I got my multi-entry visa invitation for Saudia Arabia from Saifco. They arranged it within one day. I am very happy with their fast and reliable service. The price was reasonable too compared to other companies. The staff was very professional and Cooperative. He answered all my questions patiently.
Online Saudi Visa
Saudi Arabia has a rich culture that its Islamic past has shaped, its role as a trade center in the past, and the traditions of its Bedouin people. Over the past several decades, Saudi society has grown and changed a lot. The Saudi people have brought their values and practices into the modern world. This includes their customs, their way of being friendly, and even the way they dress. Saudi Arabia is a country that takes up most of the northern and central parts of the Arabian Peninsula. It has a long history, though. In its western highlands, along the Red Sea, is the Hejaz, where Islam began, and Mecca and Medina, the two most important cities in Islam. In the middle of the country is a large, dry area called Najd, which means “highland.” Nomadic tribes used to live there until recently. Along the Persian Gulf, along the east side of the country, many oil fields have made Saudi Arabia a byword for oil wealth since the 1960s. Religion, tribalism, and unimaginable wealth have since driven the country’s history.
Saudi Arabia is an Islamic religious pilgrimage, and every Muslim wishes to obtain a visa. The current government has made visiting Saudi Arabia easier by issuing evisa saudi arabia. People from many countries are willing to get online saudi visa. They can now easily visit Saudi Arabia through a saudi tourist visa. Now through evisa saudi arabia, not only you can easily apply for an umrah visa from dubai, but you can also get Umrah’s happiness by taking an umrah visa from uk.
With the introduction of its new saudi tourist visa, Saudi Arabia is welcoming all people. International travelers can apply for an evisa saudi arabia through the quick and simple online portal. And learn about the Saudi people’s warm hospitality, rich history, a lively culture, and a variety of beautiful landscapes. From the mountains of Abha to the beaches of the Red Sea to the shifting sands of the Empty Quarter, the country has a lot to offer..
The evisa saudi arabia will be a one-year, multiple-entry visa that enables visitors to stay for up to 90 days. It includes travel-related activities, including Umrah (apart from the Hajj season) but not other activities like studying.
With evisa saudi arabia, you can discover Saudi Arabia’s true nature and the global diversity that has developed here from the cradle of several human civilizations. On the other hand, you can investigate the over 10,000-year-old archaeological sites and rock inscriptions with a saudi tourist visa. Saudi Arabia is now pleased to be the home of various historical monuments added to the UNESCO World Heritage List. Saudi Arabia offers a unique experience to saudi tourist visa holders during each season of the year. evisa saudi arabia is an essential document. Whether you ascend the world’s tallest mountain, which is 3000 meters above sea level, scuba dive into the Red Sea’s spectacular world of corals and aquatic life, or traverse the largest palm oasis in the world rising.
You may find all these thrilling adventures with evisa saudi arabia, like more than 2.5 million palm trees and more in a nation ranked third in the world for safety. So prepare to participate in the most significant international events in Saudi Arabia’s most renowned cities with an e visa for saudi arabia. Set out to uncover the unique allure of Saudi hospitality and selfless kindness. Start your journey after getting an e visa to saudi arabia and enjoy the distinctly tasty traditional cuisine. See the most stunning examples of famous architecture. And explore the fascinating world of oriental fragrances.
Conditions obtaining an e visa for Saudi Arabia, BEFORE APPLYING for “e visa for saudi Arabia” PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY.
The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (“KSA”) has started an online saudi visa service that is called (“eVisa” or visasaudi). The online saudi visa is an electronic travel authorization that lets people from certain countries visit Saudi Arabia for a short time. visasaudi was made to make it easier and faster to get a saudi visa from dubai. Saifco tourism Dubai is the cheapest online saudi visa service provider providing lavish tourism at meager prices.
To learn the rules about using the visasaudi scheme and how we can give you the online Saudi visa service.
You can get to the service through our website. Before using this service, please carefully review these terms. or submitting an online saudi visa application. Because this is a binding contract that explains your legal rights, you should carefully read all of the terms. These Terms describe who we are and how we may help you.. and other crucial information regarding an online saudi visa.
These terms govern the service. It would be best if you accepted all of the Terms in their current form to use the service. You certify that you have read, comprehended, and consent to be bound by these Terms by using the service. You can’t use the service if you don’t agree to these terms.
The Terms are subject to change at any time. You should always reread these Terms. you want to use the service to ensure that you are aware of the current terms. Moreover, we reserve the right to make modifications. or update the website whenever we see fit.
Other rules that might apply
The following supplementary terms, which govern your use of the service and are incorporated by reference into the Terms, are: (as changed or restated from time to time)
Which outlines the conditions under which we process your personal information? You agree to this processing and guarantee that the data you supply is accurate by using our website, the service, or by applying for a visa Saudi.
Terms and Conditions of Third Parties:
Suppose you use the online Saudi visa or service via the e visasaudi application. You are considered to have agreed to and accepted these third-party T&Cs as long as you use the e visasaudi application. You agree to deactivate your e visasaudi account immediately and stop using the e visasaudi application, service, and any related functionality if you do not agree to accept the 3rd Party T&C’s or any amendments.
Who Is Eligible to Apply
To apply for an e visa visit Saudi Arabia and utilize the service. You must be at least 18 years old. Under 18, you are prohibited from using the service (a “Minor”). You accept these terms on behalf of any Minors you will be using the service and certify that you have the authority to do so.You may not use the service if you lack such authorization.
Suppose you are applying on behalf of a person who is not a minor. In that case, you guarantee that you have the legal authority to submit the e visa visit Saudi Arabia application on their behalf and accept the Terms on their behalf. You may not use the service if you lack such authorization.
The nations whose citizens can currently apply for an e visa visit to Saudi Arabia are listed below (“Permitted Country”).
Countries eligible for SA e Visa
Saudi Arabia continues to take new initiatives following its unique vision2030. As a result of these steps, an increasing number of tourists are requesting visa visit Saudi Arabia. The Saudi Arabian government has recently given e-visas to many nations for travellers’ convenience. The following list of countries contains the names of each of these nations. Which nations have Saudi Arabia included in its e-visa program?
Are you prepared to experience the friendliness and kindness of the Saudi people and learn about the rich history, vibrant culture, and magnificent scenery of Arabia? Experience it all, from the Abha Mountains to the Red Sea Beaches and the Empty Quarter’s shifting sands.
Saudi Arabia welcomes all guests. Check the cards below to see which group you fall under, then proceed according to the instructions.
Note that GCC nationals only need a current passport; they do not need a visa.
Visa on Arrival
In Saudi Arabia, a 12-month tourist visa is available at the airport without an application. Available to nations that qualify for an eVisa and holders of US, UK, or Schengen visas if the prerequisites listed below apply to them.
• The US, UK, or Schengen visa must be current, used at least once, and bear the issuing nation’s entry stamp.
• A tourist or business visa is needed for the US, the UK, or Schengen.
If you are from one of the following countries, you may apply for an eVisa:
North America: the US and Canada.
Europe comprises the following countries: Andorra, Finland, France, Germany, Greece Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, San Marino, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, , Holland, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Montenegro, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Switzerland, Ukraine, and the United Kingdom.
Asia: Kazakhstan, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea, Brunei, China (including Hong Kong and Macau), Japan, and Kazakhstan.
Oceania: Australia and New Zealand
Through the embassy
Get your visa from the Saudi embassy closest to you if you don’t meet the other requirements.
The following papers are needed to apply for a visa at an embassy:
• Business invitation letter.
• A return ticket.
• Employment documentation.
• Bank statement and financial stability.
• The flight schedule.
• Full name and address; residential address.
Documentation in Support
You must possess a current passport from a Permitted Country to use the service and submit an eVisa application (“Passport”).
An application for an eVisa won’t be approved unless the passport still has at least six months left after entry into KSA.
- We will give you the eVisa as an email attachment if your eVisa application is approved.
- We will make reasonable steps to email you to let you know. If, for any reason, we are unable to accept your application.
- You will never be able to withdraw or ask for a refund for an eVisa application once it has been filed.
- Any application costs paid by applicants who are unsuccessful (for whatever reason) will not be refunded.
- For your transaction, we will send you an invoice.
- The MT and any relevant body and regulator shall have sole discretion in determining whether to approve an eVisa.
- An eVisa’s approval is not assured by paying the application cost.
Entry to Saudi Arabia is not assured by having an eVisa. Entry into Saudi Arabia will depend on the relevant person fulfilling the requirements when they arrive at the border. An immigration officer will still have the final say on who enters the country.
Validity of eVisa
- The eVisa will be functional for a year after it is issued.
- Unless otherwise specified on the particular eVisa, the eVisa will be suitable for numerous entries.
- The eVisa allows for stays up to three months in length.
- An eVisa cannot be prolonged once it has been issued.
- You are need to reapply and pay a new application fee if the eVisa expires before entering KSA.
Along with any additional terms stated in these Terms:
- For the Ministry of Tourism (MT) to be able to contact you regarding the eVisa or service, you must have an active email account.
- Your entry into KSA must not compromise the country’s security or well-being. You cannot visit Saudi Arabia to carry out or cause to be carried out any activity that is against Sharia law or the local moral or legal norms.
- The passport with which you qualified for the eVisa. must be used when entering Saudi Arabia.
- All airports and seaports accept the eVisa for admission.
- When you arrive in Saudi Arabia, you must have a copy of the eVisa.
- The immigration authorities in Saudi Arabia will be required to record your biometric information when you arrive.
- An eVisa is not regarded as a work visa because it is only issued for travel-related purposes or to perform an umrah. If you are given an eVisa, you cannot work for pay while in Saudi Arabia.
- Your passport must be valid for at least six months at the time of arrival in Saudi Arabia.
- During the visit, you must be able to support yourself and any dependents.
- You understand and agree that local laws will apply to you once in Saudi Arabia.
Service Termination or Suspension
- MT reserves the right to stop or discontinue the service at any time, with or without cause, and to give written notice of such action (email or text to suffice).
- You understand that, without limiting the scope of MT’s rights set forth, MT may stop or discontinue offering the service or an eVisa if an applicant:
- Refuses to pay a debt when it is due.
- does not give the accurate information required for the service’s supply;
- Violates the Terms in some way.
- Saudi Arabia does not promise that the website will always be accessible or that its operation won’t be interrupted. For business and operational reasons, MT may suspend, withdraw, or restrict the availability of all or any portions of our website but will take reasonable efforts to provide notification of any suspension or withdrawal in advance.
Photo requirements for the Evisa for Saudi Arabia
A single unique photo that is 200 x 200 in width and height and has an image size of between 5 and 100 Kb must be submitted. Your face should occupy between 70% and 80% of the image or 1.4 inches by 1.6 inches from the chin to the top of the head.It should also display a close-up of your shoulders. The image must unmistakably depict the subject’s facial features, from the chin’s tip to the crown of the head and the face’s left and right sides. If the hair is thick or complete, it is essential to ensure the entire head, including the hairstyle, is shown, preferably without shrinking the face. To assure a current likeness, the beginning must be in the center of the picture and be no older than six months.
There should be a white background. There shouldn’t be any pattern in the background. There should be no other people (group photos) or items in the picture other than the subject being photographed. The background must not have any shadows visible.
The subject’s head shouldn’t be turned or at an angle when being photographed (portrait style). Your face can be slightly inclined or rotated, but your head must be perpendicular to the camera. It would be best to face the camera, so your ears and cheeks are visible.
Wear a Hat
In general, wearing a hat is not allowed. There may be exceptions, particularly for religious reasons. In these circumstances, the entire face must be visible from the lower tip of the chin to the forehead. On the face, there shouldn’t be any shadows.
Requirements to travel Saudi Arabia during COVID-19
Requirements to travel Saudi Arabia during covid-19 DEFINED AS:
- A person whose TAWAKKALNA APP status indicates they are immune.
- A person who has completed their vaccinations in the Kingdom.
- A person who has both gotten a booster dose of one of the Kingdom-authorized vaccines after receiving the total dosage of a WHO-approved vaccine that is not approved in the Kingdom. The dosages received outside the Kingdom must be registered using the Ministry of Health Platform at https://eservices.moh.gov.sa/CoronaVaccineRegistration.
Non-Saudi nationals and non-residents
- A person over 12 years old has received an entire course of vaccination from a vaccine recognized by the Kingdom.
- A person who has obtained complete immunity through vaccination with a vaccine that the WHO has approved but that the Kingdom has not approved.
- According to MOH regulations, all immunized guests must submit proof of their immunization via the (Quddum) portal.
Flights from abroad to Saudi Arabia:
The health authorities in Saudi Arabia cordially advise that anybody traveling by air to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia heed the health advice provided below to ensure their safety.
- It is no longer necessary to submit a negative Corona Virus PCR or Rapid Antigen test result before leaving for the Kingdom.
- All visitors with visit visas must be insured to pay for any necessary treatment for a Corona Virus infection while in the Kingdom.
GUESTS WHO WILL BE DOING HAJJ IN THE YEAR 1443H/2023 AND COMING INTO THE KINGDOMMUST COMPLY WITH THE FOLLOWING HEALTH REQUIREMENTS:
- Visitors must be younger than (65).
- Visitors must have had all four essential COVID-19 immunization doses as the Ministry of Health (MOH) recommended.
- Visitors must present a COVID-19 negative PCR test result for a sample collected within (72) hours of the flight’s scheduled departure time to the Kingdom.
Procedures for Travel Suspension:
- Suspension of travel for Saudi nationals to the following nations: Afghanistan, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Libya, Syria, Lebanon, Yemen, Iran, Somalia, and any other where the pandemic is still unsettled.
- Saudi citizens may travel internationally on airplanes to the permitted nations as long as they have received a second (Covid-19) vaccination dosage. And have at least eight months since that double dose, except for age groups under sixteen (16) or groups that are prohibited based on the information provided in the application (Tawakkalna).
- All visitors who plan to stay in Saudi Arabia (aside from Saudi nationals, residents, and nationals of the GCC) must have health insurance that includes coverage for COVID-19.
- All visitors must download and register on the TAWAKKALNA App within eight hours of their arrival in Saudi Arabia.
- Visitors must keep an eye out for COVID-19 symptoms. Dial 937 immediately if they do, and if necessary, visit a primary care facility or the emergency room.
Visitors Entering the Kingdom from Infected Nations Via Monkey Pox
- The following procedures are appropriate for travelers arriving from contaminated countries, but they are not restricted to them:
- Medical insurance is essential to pay for expenses incurred while a visitor is in the Kingdom.
- Commitment to using a face mask inside.
- Guests arriving from or passing through contaminated countries in the last (21) days before entering the Kingdom will be subject to mandatory procedures.
Benefits of applying with us
Saifco tours is the highly professional travel agency in Dubai. We are grateful to the millions of people like you from all over the world who have helped and supported us. Today, the Dubai Government and UAE tourism offices list Saifco Tours as the best travel agency in Dubai that can get you a Saudi visa from Dubai.
Saifco Tours was established in Dubai to promote tourism in dubai and other countries like Saudi Arabia. Saifco Tourism has a license for tourism from the government of Dubai. Today, Saifco Tours is the main company in UAE that helps people get umrah visa from dubai and umrah visa from UK. People are referred to Saifco Tours by the Embassies of the United Arab Emirates, the Consulates of the United Arab Emirates, and the Offices of UAE-Based Airlines located in other countries. Because of its stellar reputation, Saifco Tours makes it possible for travellers to obtain their Umra visa in Dubai. As of July 31, 2023, Saifco Tours has helped happy clients from all over the world, from almost every country in the world. This makes us very grateful and happy.
People in Dubai have the most faith and trust in Saifco Tours because it is so reliable. Saifco tours dubai has a team of experts who can help you get a Saudi visa from Dubai and take care of other travel plans. We are happy to report that Saifco Tours was the sole travel company in Dubai to provide the most umrah visas from Dubai in the previous calendar year. As Saifco Tours is ranked number one in the records of all Dubai state offices, the approval process for any application that is handled by Saifco Tours is incredibly streamlined.
We believe you will consider getting in constant contact with us.at your convenience.
Advantages of Saudi Online Visa
Saudi online Visa (e-Visa) has become one of the most innovative services regarding freedom of movement and contact between people.
The Saudi umrah visa from UK (E-Visa) enables the management of the visa application procedure to take place entirely online. Online submission of the visa application and all supporting documentation is required., the application fee is paid online, and the application decision is notified online. The Saudi Arabian government has established some of the finest e-Visa services in the world. According to international experts on freedom of movement and immigration, the adoption of the e-Visa service raises the following concerns:
Identity theft is a serious crime
Governments are highly concerned about the identity of visa applicants because visa applications are submitted online, and a personal appearance at the visa office is not required.
Falsification of documentation
If you are applying for an Umrah visa from Dubai (also known as an e-Visa), the supporting documents, such as evidence that you have sufficient necessary funds, healthcare coverage, and online application documents, will be provided to you in digital format. This will significantly reduce the risk of the documents being forged.
Impossibility to collect biometric data
Collecting biometric information, such as fingerprints and digital photographs, is feasible when applicants are present at the visa office; however, this is not possible when using the umrah visa from dubai (e-Visa) service.
Poor ICT infrastructure.
Umrah visa from Uk
To apply for an Umrah Visa from the UK, you must send your original passport (with at least two clean pages) and two passport images to our office in Dubai using the following website:An umrah visa Uk permits a maximum stay of 30 days. A stay cannot be extended after receiving an umrah visa from the Uk, and applicants must travel within 30 days.
The umrah visa from UK cannot be post-dated. Thus it is essential to time your visa application and travels appropriately. Please note that if a girl between the ages of 16 and 45 is traveling, they must be accompanied by a male who is either their son, spouse, father, or brother.
Send us a message
Normally we are responding in 24 hours