Umrah From Dubai
The aim of Saifco Travel and Tourism is to provide the highest level of standards in hospitality. Every Muslim wish to visit Makkah and Madina at least once in his/her life to perform Umrah. Keeping this in view, Our main goal is to assist each and every pilgrim to have a comfortable, safe and trouble free journey to perform Umrah from Duabi/ Sharjah / Abu Dhabi.
With an extensive network of local business partners and links with airline carriers/Hotels, we offers a comprehensive range of packages to suit all budgets, particularly during peak seasons such as Hajj and Ramadan.
With courtesy, dedication and professional expertise, we provide travel solutions that allow pilgrims to enjoy their experience without having to stress over arrangements and gaining reward from ALLAH (swt).Our strength is hundreds of satisfied pilgrims who experienced our highest quality services ranging from just Umrah Visa to complete Umrah package. We are very proud to share this to all our valuable pilgrims.
We offer various packages / Services to perform Umrah from Dubai according to the convenience and budget of the pilgrims either traveling alone or in groups. We have special packages like Umrah by Luxury Bus and Umrah by Air both from Sharjah / Dubai / Abu Dhabi departing every Wednesday.
Umrah by Luxury Bus
Umrah by Air
Documents Required for Stamping Umrah Visa
- Original passport (Passport should be valid for 6 months & UAE Residence Visa Should be valid for 3 months).
- 3 Passport size photo with white background.
- Emirates ID card Copy.
- NOC Letter in Arabic from the company / Sponsor.
- Meningitis Vaccination Card / Certificate from Govt Hospital Only.
- Processing Time ( Approx 7-10 working Days ).
- Copy of Return Air Ticket ( For Air Traveler only ).
- Copy of Confirmed Hotel Booking for the desired stay mentioned in the Air Ticket ( For Air Traveler only).
In UAE, Only UAE residence Visa holder can apply for Umrah Visa.