Visa Change in UAE
Dubai/UAE Visa Change Packages
We provide best “Visa Change Service” in Dubai. Visitor holding a tourist visa or cancelled employment/residence visa can get a new tourist visa with easy visa change packages and passenger holding a new residence/employment visa can choose option of “Visa is Hand” by flight.
There are options to get visa change by air or by road, by air you can get Airport to Airport (A to A) visa change from “Sharjah Airport” and by land you can exit to Oman (Buraimi).
Airport to Airport (A to A) exit is visa change facility from Shajrah Airport is available for 30 Days and 90 Days visa depending on your nationality and by land Oman (Buraimi) packages are available for Filipino national.
Please note we do not process “Status Change” for Employment visa holders but we can issue tickets for visa change from Dubai or Sharjah Airport.
Due to Kish and Qeshm closer now option are very less for visa change for other nationalities. Filipino passenger can travel to Oman by Road for Visa Change and other nationality can avail the facility of Shajrah Airport Visa Change.
- Passport front page clear scan copy (Validity above six months
- Passport last page clear scan copy (Address page)
- Passport size picture with white background ( Soft copy only)
- Passport page with exit stamp if you have visited before in UAE
- Passport first and last page scan copy
- UAE visa page (Valid more than 3 Months)
- Emirates ID copy ( Front and Back)
- Filled Application form
- Family visitors can provide Ticket copy and Hotel bookings
- Individual travelers need to put deposit of AED 5500
Special Note- For any clarification for document required you can send us email and we will reply with the best possible option for your comfortable trip in UAE.
Many of persons ask about extension or grace period for Dubai/UAE tourist and visit visa which has been stopped from 31 DEC 2014. Now there is no extension and grace period on UAE visa however you can exit and reenter with getting and new visa and you have the option to choose visa change packages.
UAE tourist visa status can be easily checked on ednrd.ae portal and for that you must have online application number and passport details. To check the status visit ednrd.ae and click Query GDFRA A-D app. It will take you on new page where you can insert your application number, name and gender, date of birth, nationality and security code. The results will show on bottom of the page with the validity to enter in the case of new visa and validity of last date if you are already entered in UAE on a tourist visa, a part of this you can check employment/residence visa status with the same link.
- Visa application will be process after evaluation of applicant.
- Certain national may require depositing security amount or cheque.
- UAE Immigration Working Days are from Sunday to Thursday only.
- Approval of visa is depending on Immigration officials.
- Rejected application will be advised with the reason of rejection.
- Visa fee is non refundable in any case.
- Visa application will be processed after complete document and payment.
- Ensure that documents you provide are correct and not modified
After leaving the country you need to update us with exit details.