Dubai City Tour
Your Dubai City tour will start with a pickup from your centrally located Dubai hotel. Head to a local creek, where you will start the day by taking photographs of the scenery. Then, head out to see the main sights of the beautiful city, starting with the Dubai Museum in Al Fahidi. There, you will learn about the traditional way of life in Dubai. The museum presents local antiquities and artifacts that are as old as 3000 B.C. Next, take a look at the impressive buildings along Dubai Creek. The tour will continue with a visit to the Spice Souk, a traditional market where fragrances and spices, before going straight to the Gold Souk. Make a brief stop and roam the place for a short while, then move on to the magnificent Jumeirah Mosque and take photos. Stop by the Beach Road and capture the water’s sparkling color. Take in the spectacular view of Burj Al Arab, then pass by Souk Madinat, and end your tour taking photos of the outside of the Burj Khalifa. At the end of your dubai city tour, you will be brought back to your hotel.
*Cancellation / Amendment / Refund policy*
- 100% refund for cancellations made at least 72 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- 50% refund for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Cancellations made within 48 hours of the start date of the experience will receive no refund.
- No refunds are available once a tour or service has commenced, or in respect of any package or any other services utilized.
- Refund will be made within the 7 working days from the cancellation date and refundable amount will depend on above mentioned cancellation policy.